Cauliflower is a great vegetable and not just because most kids will eat it. The relatively neutral flavor allows it to act as a blank canvas. You can dress it up with a variety of spices and pair it with meat or fish. Try it with steak and a freshly sliced tomato – yum.
Also, cutting cauliflower isn’t difficult, but if you’ve never done it before check out The Kitchn’s “How To Cut Cauliflower“ tutorial.
- 1 large cauliflower
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 1 tsp fresh rosemary (chopped)
- salt + pepper
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut cauliflower so that florets are approximately 1 to 2 inches.
3. In a large baking dish, combine cauliflower florets, olive oil, salt, pepper, minced garlic, lemon juice, and rosemary.
4. Bake for for 25-30 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and sprinkle with parmesan cheese.