Baked veggies — Is there anything better? The simplicity and versatility is second only to carrot cake, but that’s my carrot cake loving opinion. You have probably had or made baked cauliflower, kale, squash, and potatoes. Let’s add baked onion to that mix. Baked onion makes a great dinner addition and is super simple. You can even make it as an alternative to popcorn or chips for at-home movie nights.
- 1 large white onion
- Non-fat cooking spray or olive oil
- salt + pepper
1. Cut off the ends of an onion. Then quarter it.
2. Peel apart layers and put on a baking sheet.
3. Spray with non-fat cooking spray or drizzle with olive oil. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
4. Broil for 5-6 minutes but keep an eye on ’em so they don’t burn. Enjoy!